Friday, July 22, 2005

I Quit Today

I quit The Legal Snooze. I don't think any further explanation is needed.

In keeping with the theme of my relationship with Boss, I quit via a long email that started with, "I will no longer be working on the magazine," and then went on for eight or ten paragraphs detailing his many shortcomings as a magazine publisher and his many ethically questionable actions.

Also in keeping with the theme of our relationship, he replied, "Great, thanks for your input!"

I would venture to say he didn't read past the first sentence.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Good for you! :) Not worth working for such an unethical establishment.

July 23, 2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

when do we get to read the letter?

July 23, 2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger JLR said...

Oh, thank heavens. I will miss your stories, though.

July 23, 2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger A. said...

Just found your blog. I'd like to promise you your legal experiences thus far have been exceptions, but unfortunately the profession seems to attract a lot of blowhards and egotistical bastards (and actually becoming a lawyer doesn't always make them treat you better). There are some good things though.

Hang in there, it can't be much longer until law school starts, and then the real "fun" begins.

July 23, 2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger SexyCool said...

can i just say i saw it coming?

July 25, 2005 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least now you can look for a paying job...

July 25, 2005 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.