Saturday, August 27, 2005

Friday Foto Fun 3

Study the image below and then respond to the questions that follow. Time limit: 10 minutes.



Part 1 (25 points): Truth or Dare?

Part 2 (100 points): If you chose Truth, do tell.

Part 3 (250 points): Multiple-choice. Which of the following is the name of an actual town in New Mexico that you will encounter on your Texas to California road trip?
a. Elephant Butt
b. Donkey Balls
c. Giraffe Boob
(Hint: see below.)



Answers to last week's Friday Foto Fun:
Part 1: $$$.

Part 2: White.
Part 3: I have four friends more than I should.

7 Comments:

Blogger CM said...

1. Truth!
2. Six.
3. Elephant Butt?

August 27, 2005 6:43 AM  
Blogger CM said...

Oh, I didn't notice the picture.

Here in Massachusetts, everything is named after places in England. (Or, in one case, China.) Boring.

August 27, 2005 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Truth
2. I am not bi-sexual. But I was bi-curious. Last night, I had my first AND LAST sexual experience with a woman. It was interesting, but it was NOT satisfying. I do NOT love p*ssy. I am obviously strictly dickly.
3. Elephant ButtS

August 27, 2005 9:16 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Priceless post! haha!!!

1. Truth

2. Had a little 'self fun' in the gym's tanning bed.

3. Giraffe boob---definitely since I'm a lesbian.

Alrighty then, I think I said too much in your comments. Shhh! ;)

August 27, 2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger ... j said...

I LoVe elephain butt! awesome pic :)

August 28, 2005 12:17 AM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

Elephant BUTTE. BUTTE. LOL

September 01, 2005 5:35 PM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

One more question...you live in Houston, right? Why on EARTH did you go through Elephant Butte to get to San Francisco? It's not really on route. Just curious. :)

September 01, 2005 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.