Thursday, August 04, 2005

Slow News Day

Not much to report today. No office supply scandals or ignorant comments or sabotaged nuptials. (By the way, Bryan said he saw the infamous couple last night -- in his apartment complex -- and they were wearing wedding bands. He was able to duck out of sight before they noticed him.)

Hmm...well, I almost bit it today walking down the hall. My stiletto got caught on a snag in the carpet and I tripped up pretty good. I didn't hit the deck, but I did do a nice little jig. You know, complete with the quick look behind the shoulder to see if anyone had been looking.

And...my friend Mark emailed a harrowing story about his cats, a cloud of locusts, and the devil's own dinner (boiled pork liver). I'm trying to get him to share this and his other stories in a blog, but he's resisting, claiming we bloggers are "crazy." Raise your hand if you think Mark needs to get a blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger SexyCool said...

hand raised...

August 05, 2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

:: hand waiving in the air::

I want to hear about the boiled pork liver. I think.

August 05, 2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger RR said...

absolutely raising my hand

August 05, 2005 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::hand up, jumping up and down, trying to get the teacher's attention::

August 05, 2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger Pause said...

*raises hand* misery loves company. Actually I'm not miserable today, I got the cute intern's phone number and it looks like I will be showing her some of the local clubs tonight!! Cross your fingers.

August 05, 2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm raising, I'm raising.. wait a minute wtf is Mark? LOL.. Great post Kim. Beware of that crazy bus stop dude now that QN is out of town..

August 05, 2005 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.